Books Written and Published by: Mr. I Khonjelwayo
The purpose of these publications is to showcase how using Microsoft Office Word is capable of producing amazing documents, reports and books. Over and above teaching candidates how to use MS Office Applications, I also teach students and classes how to author and produce your own book in 12 month utilizing Blogger as a journal to compile your book manuscript.
The Power of computing and Technology in transforming lives:
- Books that where written and created with MS Office Word:
- The journal to prepare them and do final editing was done with Blogger:
- The Table of Content were prepared and created using MS Word Advance:
- These books were written within a time-frame of approximately 18 months per books on average.
- The main reason to write these books was to encourage my MS Word corporate students how simple and effective it is to use these application to build a legacy.
Become an Authority & Subject Matter Expert:
My thoughts and ambition to publish these books is to encourage as many South Africans as possible to tell their tale. I have not acquired any special writing skills or a diploma of some kind in writing, my passion is to inspire hope and make it possible for ordinary people to push their envelope and make things happen to change lives and effect change in peoples’ lives.
More than that, I think people should back-up their story by documenting it, instead of relying on their memory to leave behind a legacy of what they were all about. We have to apply ourselves in telling good stories and preserving history for the next generation before this technology becomes redundant.
Make your position and point of view standout from the rest was the driving force behind the production and writing of these books. African people have left it to someone else to re-write their history and stories for them, a bad move to say the least.
Resources & Book Publishing Training
When you attend my special classes on “How To Write Your and Publish Your Own Book” I will also share with you tips and tricks of where to find effect resources and inspiration to complete your first project.