Buy This I.T. Book For Sale:
Learn how to :
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.s
- Add Internet and remote access capabilities to your network.
- Connect Windows clients to Netware LAN
Far more than just a repair manual, Que’s Upgrading and Repairing Networks is the most comprehensive network support reference available! Learn about the inner workings of your network, how to install hardware, and troubleshoot problems.
Gain in-depth knowledge of major network operating systems such as NetWare 4.1 UNIX, and Windows NT. Learn about backup technology, linking to mainframes and SNMP from the experts.
Special sections include coverage on adding network services and upgrade options, Internet, remote access and access virus protection with troubleshooting tips to help you identify and solve problems. It’s all the information you need to maintain or enhance your network!
Summary of What Your Can Learn Inside:
- In-depth coverage of the major operating systems.
- Learn to configure 32-bit Windows for maximum network efficiency.
- Get backup and disaster planning strategies from experts.
- Discover practical ways to protect your network from viruses.
- Add printers, CD-ROM’s modems, and wireless components to your network.
- Establish secure access to the Internet for your network.
- Install hubs, routers, repeaters, and bridges
- Learn how to locate and repair common network problems within servers, workstations, network links, and peripherals.
This book has 32 chapters and 1128 pages
Contact : 076 312 3826
I.T. Library Books- For Sale